View, update and add new entries
- To add a new entry, click the “+Add new entry” button.
- To view or update an entry, click the entry itself in the dataset table.
- You can search for entries in the search field in the top left corner of the window.
Sort and filter entries
- To sort entries, simply click the column name in the column header in the dataset table.
- To filter entries, click the filter icon in the column header and a drop down menu will appear where you can choose how you want to filter the data. You can combine as many filters as you want. A small red dot in the filter icon marks that a column has been filtered.
- To remove all filters, click the dot menu to the right of the page selector and select “Clear filters”.
Export raw data
- Click the dot menu to the right of the page selector and select “Download as CSV”.
- Remove all filters if you want to export the complete dataset
- If you add filters the export will contain the extracted data.